Oracle Installation....

From: Pavan <on_jobNOonSPAM_at_usa.net.invalid>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:14:14 -0800

Hi Friends

I have installed Oracle on NT and was installed successfully. When I opened the SVRMGR or SQL Plus It was giving the following error

ORA-12203: TNS:unable to connect to destination

What could be the problem. I have installed Oracle on NT many times but never came across this type of problem.

Thank you

Pavan Chelvaraj