Instal Oracle 7.3.4

From: news.earthlink.net <rdas_at_tidemarksys.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:37:06 GMT

Hi,
 I need to install 7.3.4 on my machine. Before I had 7.3.3 and I removed 7.3.3 from my machine.
The way I removed 7.3.3 is deleted the root directory(c:\orant), removed oracle key from registry under SOFTWARE key, I removed all oracle services from SYSTEM key under CurrentControlSet and ControlSet00x. I also uninstalled Legato Networker. Then I installed 7.3.4 and It did not show any problems while installing. But I can not start the service OracleServiceORCL. The error is "Error 0126:The specified module could not be found".
I installed many times, removed again and installed again, everytime same error.

Do you know why this error and how can I make oracle running?

Thanks in advance.

rabindra Das
rdas_at_tidemarksys.com Received on Fri Jan 21 2000 - 12:37:06 CST