Export an Oracle 8i Database

From: News.rain.org <solal_at_eiffel.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:59:56 -0800

Hi,
I am a newbie with Oracle Database.
I have Oracle 8i, and I would like to export my Current Database. I've executed the script catalog.sql under SYS account but the keyword exp is still unknow by SQLplus:
 "SP2-0042: unknown command "exp" - rest of line ignored."

What can I do to export my database.

Thanks for your help

David Solal
solal_at_eiffel.com Received on Fri Jan 21 2000 - 11:59:56 CST