oracle personal edition

From: Steve Lau <laushiu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 20:17:39 +0800

I downloaded Oracle8i Personal Edition from technet.oracle.com, when I try to install it. it just only allow me to choose client installation or programming installation.
the platform I use is 95, I think Personal Edition is supposed to be able to run under 95, right?
any other problem which leads me can't install on 95? Steve Received on Fri Jan 21 2000 - 06:17:39 CST