Novell 5.0 and ORACLE

From: Darek <darek_at_pai.pl>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:07:37 +0100

Hi!

I've just bought Novell 5.0 with ORACLE + 5 CAL included. Installed ORACLE on server (no error) and CLIENT on WIN95. During client installation, istalator said that there was never launched NWADMIN on win95 machine (continue or stop install?). I switched to system (without stoping installation ORACLE) and launched NWADMIN.
I got then error like (I dont exactly remebmer that ora80...dll is corrupted). Even thought NWADMIN started. Now I cannot browse predefined ORACLE databases. I dont know predefined user and password. How can I start working with ORACLE?

green-like-a-grass

Darecky

please answer at darek_at_pai.pl Received on Fri Jan 21 2000 - 02:07:37 CST