Installing WebDB on OAS 4.0.7

From: Robert <robert.tsang_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:28:45 +0800

does anybody succesfully configure WebDB cartridge on OAS 4.0.7 ?

in other words, how to add the PL/SQL cartride of WebDB to OAS ?

We have actually installed WebDB and OAS on the same machine. Both are running fine. However, i'd like to make the WebDB running as part of OAS cartridge.

we have followed the instruction documented on "Installing and configuring Oracle WebDB" chapter 1.8 Adding the PL/SQL Cartridge to OAS. the result that i get after typing the url on the browser is " Can not service this Request, pls try again later".......

can somebody help ?

thanks

Robert Tsang Received on Thu Jan 20 2000 - 21:28:45 CST