GUI Tools to modify multiple tables in one input form

From: <sjsyau_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 18:11:11 GMT

Hi,
 I need a tool (commercial ot shareware) can let me create a form to insert/update/delete multiple tables.
 For example, a form with Order info is actually created from  Customer, Inventory, Accounting 3 tables, I need to insert/modify the Order info and write back t those 3 tables  according to their referential integerity.

 Please e-mail to sjsyau_at_yahoo.com

 Thanks.

 SJSYAU Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jan 20 2000 - 12:11:11 CST