Re: Help!! Temporary table in Oracle?

From: Eugene Firyago <efiryago_at_bisys.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:29:31 -0500

That temporary tables have been introduced in Oracle8i (see Oracle8i SQL = Reference on CREATE TABLE operator).

  Alan Hong <hongshi_at_fuse.net> wrote in message = news:s8cunddleh6121_at_corp.supernews.com...   Hi,

  I'm new to Oracle PL/SQL and now I'm working on a procedure which = originally came from MS SQL Server.
  In the procedure, there're some temporarily tables created, and they = are used in another SELECT statement in the same procedure.

  Now the question is how to do this in Oracle? Is there any way to = create temporary table in Oracle? How? Is it Cursor? How to use the = cursor in another SELECT in the same procedure?

  Any help will be highly appreciated!

  Dan Received on Thu Jan 20 2000 - 11:29:31 CST