OAS - OWS-20214 Error

From: Joel Racicot <joel.racicot_at_canadapost.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 14:17:20 GMT

Hi folks,

I hope someone can help me with this problem.

I just installed OAS on NT4.0 Workstation.

I get to the welcome page, connect to the OAS manager page, and try to start all the services.

The dialog box comes up and the startup seems to fail on the loading of ORB processes. It appears to call a file called d:\orant\ows\admin\.event. The message states that the ORB processes failed to start and need to be restarted manually. Then I get error message OWS-20214.

I'm suspecting that there may be something wrong with the config file calling an invalid package or procedure, primarily because of the file name being returned to the loader. Is this possible or correct? Did I miss something?

Can anyone help me with this???

Thanks for all your help.

Joel Received on Thu Jan 20 2000 - 08:17:20 CST