Oracle 8i Personal and Replication

From: Ewald Rehling <ewald.rehling_at_gmx.at>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 09:59:10 +0100

As far as I know, Oracle 8i Personal does not support SQL*Net connections. Can I use Oracle 8i Personal for Replication with Oracle 8i Server as Master Site and Personal as snapshots?? Snapshots would be located on Notebooks (most of the time working offline...).

I'd be glad about any kind of information or hints...

Ewald

Ewald Rehling
+43 - 676 - 31 21 565
http://www.geocities.com/Broadway/Wing/5559/ Received on Thu Jan 20 2000 - 02:59:10 CST