Restore Strategy

From: Earl Park <earlpark_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:32:25 GMT

I have a oracle server that was broke down a week ago. I tried to restore all data from backup take, and I could only restore datafiles. Is there way to restore whole database from datafiles? I don't need any rollback data nor logs. I just want the server run so that I can export data.

File list before it break:

    Control File
    System File
    Rollback File
    2 Log Files
    User File that contain all demo tables     2 Data Files where actual data is stored.

File list after restore:

    2 Data Files where actual data is stored.

Any possibility? I have huge information stored in those two data files..

Thank you in advance.
Earl. Received on Wed Jan 19 2000 - 22:32:25 CST