Help!!! LOV based on another field in WebDB.

From: <dwarakv_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 21:42:45 GMT

Hello,

    I am building a WebDB form. I have 3 parameters(param1, param2, param3) based on which the query needs to be executed. I have a LOV for param1 and I need to build/show lovs for param2 and param3. But param2 is dependent on the value of param1 and param3 is dependent on the value of param2. I have looked up the WebDB Bible to find a way to do this without any success. Can someone out there please help me?

TIA,
Dwarak

P.S. I am working with WebDB2.2

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jan 19 2000 - 15:42:45 CST