Re: Faster imports

From: rob van laarhoven <rob_at_dsdelft.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:10:17 +0100

> The incremental commits didn't do much for me, but using nologging
> descreased a 3hr import to 30minutes.

While reading about this suggestion I found this on metallink :

The NOLOGGING attribute effects Direct Load Inserts such as SQL*Loader direct path load and parallel insert. Unfortunately, this is not a feature of Import.

Is this a new feature, imports using the nologging attribute?

Rob. Received on Wed Jan 19 2000 - 10:10:17 CST