Re: How to check Net8 set up file?

From: EnderW <ender29_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 20:19:26 GMT

Look up tnsping under oracle directory and then use it for the database connection name u r using. tnsping blabla with user and login information. How can you create tables if u get an end of file communication channel error ?

--
Ender Wiggin

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Jan 19 2000 - 14:19:26 CST