Can't create a new repository for OEM

From: Tim Zheng <tzheng_at_starglobe.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:48:59 -0800

Hi there,

I have trouble to creat a new repository for my OEM. I have two Oracle homes on this NT machine, one for database and another for OEM. I created one database which can be connected to both from the local machine and other machines on the LAN. Then I installed the OEM software on the same machine, different Oracle Home. When I tried to create a new repository with OEM configuration assistant I can't
connect to the database. If I put "host:port:sid" on the Service item I'll get "Ora-12222 TNS: no such protocal adapter".

Please help

Tim Received on Wed Jan 19 2000 - 13:48:59 CST