What book to buy?

From: Andreas Høistad <remove.andhoi_at_online.no>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 19:20:28 +0100

I'm supposed to begin administer a Oracle8 installation on Solaris. I have 10 years of NT expreience, but I have no experience to Oracle or Solaris. The intention is to take some courses, but I wondred if someone could suggest some good books to read prior to this.

Thanx!

/andreas/ Received on Wed Jan 19 2000 - 12:20:28 CST