Re: OAS 408 PL/SQL file upload/download

From: Steve B <steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:16:37 -0000

I believe that the file is "uploaded" into the OWS_CONTENT table and is stored in LONG RAW format in the column CONTENT.......

It stores the details of the file ( ie name, path etc ) in the OWS_OBJECT...... There is a foreign key link between the two tables on the OID column I believe..

Thats all I can offer at the mo but I hope it helps...

--
Cheers

Steve B

steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk