Re: ORA-01026 error - resolved

From: Jim Poe <jpoe_at_fulcrumit.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 01:34:43 GMT

First, the sql statement should only have one returning clause with multiple arguments:
  ... RETURNING VERSION_COMMENTS, FILE_CONTENTS, DFM_CONTENTS          INTO :VERSION_COMMENTS,:FILE_CONTENTS,:DFM_CONTENTS Second, the error came from my database components bypassing my code and trying to execute the insert using default methods. Default methods do not work with LOBs.

--
Jim Poe
<jpoe_at_fulcrumit.com>