Problems with slow OWS 3

From: skyisen <skynet_at_pc.dn.se>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:31:52 +0100

Im running a Linux box with oracle 8 and ows 3, but its really really slow. When I query against the database in sqlplus it goes fast as hell but when accessing through the webserver it goes really really slow. The time to publish the question takes too long time.

I have set up the parameter OWS_ORAWEB_FEEDOMX=1;export OWS_ORAWEB_FEEDOMX to get it run
faster but no, nothing happens.

Do you guys have any more ideas ??

Any help would be appriciated

/dr_skynet Received on Tue Jan 18 2000 - 04:31:52 CST