Re: To:senior DBAs ....................

From: Donald Candy <dcandy_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 05:54:21 GMT

Your 1. is the safest, however you may need to recompile packages/procedures/functions.
Also, remember that all objects owned by a given schema may not be located in 1 tablespace.
Your 2. will not get any other objects. Be careful! Other comercial reorg tools are available which are thorough and fast.