Does oracle provide encryption function??

From: A.K SIM <ak_sim_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:59:38 +0800

Hi All,

I am trying to do the follwing validation in my program....

if (encrypted(entered password) = dba_user.password) then

    valid_password := true;
else

    valid_password := flase;
end if;

Does oracle provide function to encode the entered password????

Any helps will be appreciated!!!

Thanks. Received on Mon Jan 17 2000 - 18:59:38 CST