When creating a database link I get this error: ORA-02019, Does anyone know what this is??

From: <hearley_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:57:40 -0600

Here is my create statement:

 drop database link prod_link;
Statement processed.

SQLWKS>
SQLWKS> create database link prod_link
     2> connect to scott identified by tiger
     3> using 'prod.world';

Statement processed.
SQLWKS> create view parts_prod as select * from parts_at_prod where rownum < 3

     2>
create view parts_prod as select * from parts_at_prod where rownum < 3

                                              *
ORA-02019: connection description for remote database not found

Prod.world is in my tnsnames.ora file. Does anyone know what this could be?

Thanks,
Jenn Received on Mon Jan 17 2000 - 13:57:40 CST