OAS 4.0.8 standard login prompt

From: John Soye <jsoye_at_tcd.ie>
Date: 17 Jan 2000 14:00:40 GMT

Hi all,

How does one get the standard LOGIN screen appearing when running an application ? We've upgraded from 2.1 to OAS 4.0.8 but I can't seem to get our old PL/SQL application running. It by-passes the login screen. Previously we entered our usernames and passwords into Basic Users, Groups and Realms etc. and the users would be prompted with a login screen at application startup.

Thanks John. Received on Mon Jan 17 2000 - 08:00:40 CST