Where can I find Installer 3.3.1.2.4 Please?

From: SteveMcG <stevenmcgovern_at_(SPAMLESS)enterprise.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:33:17 -0000

Hi Group,

I am new to this newsgroup, and have been following the Y2K installer issue with great interest.

I found myself in the same situation as you guys wondering why my Citrix MetaFrame server build that worked perfectly in December caused a Dr Watson C0000005 error code in January. Thanks to this group I was able to identify that I need a new installer as above, but the link ftp://209.246.5.40/server/patchsets/wgt_tech/server/win32/installer/33124/ kindly provided by Sybrand Bakker did not lead to this client, so I guess it must have moved.

I do not have the benefit of Oracle support, but would like to be able to install the Oracle 8 client without having to delete all files, the HKLM\Software\oracle key, and then rewind the server date to 1999!

Is this patch in the Public Domain anywhere, and if so could someone point me to it please?

Many thanks

Steve McGovern Received on Sun Jan 16 2000 - 13:33:17 CST