Re: compile debug overhead

From: ykhogaly <ykhogaly_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 10:55:54 -0700

Hi,

The DEBUG option allows PL/SQL information to be generated during code recompilation. There is an overhead as a result of that.

Debug option generally speaking evolves overhead and should be used mainly for Code Error Trapping and Code Generation operations.

Regards

"The Views expressed here are my own and not necessarily those of Oracle Corporation"