Need API to read Oracle Redo Logs

From: Eric Fish <efish_at_ggsoftware.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 09:59:28 -0800

I am looking for an API for reading the Oracle redo logs. Does Oracle itself provide one (some DB vendors do). This is for the purpose of efficiently reading the latest insert, update, and deletes which occur on Oracle tables. I don't want to use triggers to do this.

I am also interested in tools which extract Oracle data close to real-time, reading the logs, if they exist.

Thanks Received on Sun Jan 16 2000 - 11:59:28 CST