How can iI get Oracle8 OCP class material ?

From: Andre Whittick Nasser <awnasser_at_openlink.com.br>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 23:27:12 -0200

Hi people,

I am taking the DBA tests, having passed in the the first exam (SQL and PL/SQL) with a score of 57 out of 60. I have found out, after getting to know almost every kind of study material (Oracle8 Exam Guide, Cram Series, on-line books) that the actual class material is the best, most comprehensive, up-to-the-point source of information one can get.

The problem is that, to the best of knowledge, the only way to get the class books is by enrolling in a course.

Now I have a copy of the Administration course book, and I'm about to get a copy of the backup & recovery books.

I need additionally to get the Performance and Network admin course books.

Please, does anybody know how get those books, specifically the two I need ?

Is there by any chance someway to download those files ( pdf, doc, etc ) ?

That's it !

Thanks anyway... Received on Sat Jan 15 2000 - 19:27:12 CST