7.3.4.5 and Context Cartridge

From: Jeff Kish <jeff.kish_at_ait-mmii.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 16:05:37 GMT

Good Day.

I have Oracle 7.3.4 installed, which I brought up to the latest patch level, 7.3.4.5.

It is workgroup server, and now I find I need to get the context cartridge to meet some customer needs.

  1. Assuming I find out how to get it (even Oracle is not sure since it only came with the enterprise version) can I just install it, or do I need to reapply patches to the 7.3.4.5 server?
  2. Any caveats you would recommend being aware of?

Thanks so much,

Jeff Kish Received on Fri Jan 14 2000 - 10:05:37 CST