V$SESSION who can access to this view

From: Nicolas Bronke <newsgroup_at_trinity.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:44:17 +0100

Which privileges are necessary to perform a select * from v$session.

I would like to grant this rights someone without DBA-rights

I tried to perform a grant select using the SYSTEM user. But system does not have enough rights.
I tried to perform a grant select using the SYS user. I got the error message that this is not possible!

Does exist a possibility on Oracle 8.0.5?

--
Regards
Nicolas Bronke Received on Fri Jan 14 2000 - 08:44:17 CST