Oracle backup tools

From: Georgia Kotsianidou <gkot_at_intracom.gr>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 12:10:19 +0200

Hi all,

We have a high availability system runing among others things three Oracle databases (and one Informix db too). I'm trying to figure how to make backup the system with minimum downtime.

Can anyone indicate a suitable backup tool ? Freeware or comercial ...

I'm digging on Alexandria software if it can fulfill requirements.

Any advice will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Nick Gabrielides Received on Fri Jan 14 2000 - 04:10:19 CST