Running 8 tools with 8i client ?

From: Krzysztof <khabich_at_nycap.rr.com.removeme>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:58:42 -0500

As we all know for some ungodly reason Oracle took out schema manager from 8i, also procedure builder from developer 6 is for oracle 8 I think....

On NT I have first installed 8i client , then I have loaded developer 6 for the Procedure builder, buy I can't get it to connect through 8i client

question : how ? Received on Thu Jan 13 2000 - 21:58:42 CST