Can Use Select caluse In a Procedure to return result set?

From: <sheldon5954_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:29:49 GMT

When I was using MS SQL SERVER , I always put select clause in a store procedure to return the result set, people can only call the store procedure to get the qurey result.
Now I change to Oracle, but I when I write such a clause in PL/SQL procedure
select * from tab1;
It can not be compiled. it can not work like this.

please tell me how can I do this. How do u do these things . thx!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jan 13 2000 - 21:29:49 CST