Re: Updates with MSDAORA provider for ADO

From: smushran <smushran_at_nospam.us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:32:09 GMT

To create updatable rowsets with MSDAORA, set cursorlocation to client.
objRst.CursorLocation = adUseClient

You can also checkout Oracle's OLE DB Provider downloadable from http://technet.oracle.com/ which supports updatable rowsets with both cursorlocations (server and client).... adUseServer (default) and adUseClient.

Sunil Mushran