Re: Bug with relinking script 8i/Linux

From: Jerry Asher <asher.nospam_at_nospam.autobahn.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:59:46 -0800

John,

I am installing 8.1.5 on Red Hat 6.1.

After following your HOWTO (thank you), and applying the 8.1.5.0.2 patches, I find that:

svrmgrl is reporting it is 8.1.5.0.2, but that sqplus is still reporting 8.1.5.0.0

I cannot find any "fail"ures in the 81501.log or 81502.log files. And it certainly appears that sqplus relinked correctly after I typed: relink all.

Can you confirm that your sqlplus reports as 8.1.5.0.2, and...

Do you have some tips or hints as to where I should look for my problem?

Thank you,

Jerry Asher
asher.nospam_at_nospam.autobahn.org
(To email me back, remove the nospams)