Re: TKPROF output. Help, please!!!

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:32:14 +0100

Suresh,

Now I see...
The numbers in the explain plan are adequate. The number of rows returned during fetch is adequate. The number of rows returned during execute is bogus. I have seen this more often. AFAIK the number will be adequate if an ORDER BY or GROUP BY is involved, as in those cases the complete resultset is in cache.

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA