HPUX 8i installation

From: Paul Dembry <pade_at_trifox.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:14:24 GMT

Using HPUX 11.00, Oracle 8i, I always get An error occurred while executing command during installation. The installActions.log file does not give any interesting information. The error occurs just after OUI should have (but did not) prompt me for the directories for the control, database files. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks,
Paul Received on Thu Jan 13 2000 - 12:14:24 CST