Re: PL/SQL procedure or package owner ?

From: Igor V. Podolsky <igoryok_at_soft-review.kiev.ua>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:32:34 +0200

Emmanuel <zouzou_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:01bf5de9$6f5a1140$3601017e_at_EHM.cirra.fr...

> Why don't you simply hardcode the schema name in the package/procedure
> source code ?

I do this now. But I've got quite much problems distributing my package to our customers becouse they are using different schema names for our database. And some of them have several database versions in different schemas. My package should work in each.

--
Is There A God Or Any Kind Of Justice Under The Sky... (Queen'91)

Igor V. Podolsky (igoryok_at_soft-review.kiev.ua) Received on Thu Jan 13 2000 - 10:32:34 CST