Re: Help!!! What is the best way to load 20 million calls per day.

From: Terry Dykstra <tdykstra_at_cfol.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 16:48:31 GMT

I would drop the primary key and recreate it after the load. If the data is sorted in primary key order, then you can use the NOSORT option when building the index.
Another option might be to disable the primary key constraint. After the load, enable it again. This gives you nice control for dealing with duplicate keys.
--
Terry Dykstra
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.