Re: Oracle 8.0.5 - OracleStartSID / OracleServiceSID / ORADIM80

From: Michele Viviani <viviani_at_infostud.dsi.unifi.it>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:37:22 +0100

Hi, i suggest to delete the services with

   oradim80 -delete -sid SID
and recreate them with the same initSID file that you specify in the startup command on svrmgr30. The correct statment for the oradim80 is   oradim80 -new -sid SID -intpwd PWD -startmode auto -pfile (the correct path to initSID.ora)
Mike