Problem with Backup Manager

From: Roger <NOrgSPAM_at_mcs-hh.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:48:08 +0100

I tried to use the Backup Manager to interface rman. When I use rman from the command line it works, but If I try it from Backup Manager (for example to resync a database) I get the following error message:

Automation call returned error:

Code: 2
VOJ-00508: The 'Selected Destinations' filed must be supplied

Is there a way to resolve this problem ?

BTW: I'm using Oracle 8.0.4.0.0 (on Win NT) and Enterprise Manager 1.5.0

Regards

   Roger Received on Wed Jan 12 2000 - 15:48:08 CST