what is best tool for data mining oracle tables?

From: dad <dsadasd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Jan 2000 15:10:48 -0600

We have a user who wants to do very complex queries and analysis. right now we are creating sql and stored procedures to extract necessary data and then putting it into cognos cubes.

however we need a team of programmers to design extraction stuff to provide the data and reports using sql and pl/sql

any suggestions? Received on Wed Jan 12 2000 - 15:10:48 CST