Upgrading 7.3.4.4 -> 8.0.5.x on AIX

From: Fritz <fritz_nospam_at_mail4u.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 13:36:37 +0100

Guys,

we want to upgrade our RDBMS on AIX to Oracle8. According to Oracle we can use the exp and imp utillities to migrate our data. Does anybody have any experience or is anybody aware of any problems in this migration path ???

t.i.a.

Bert Jan Meinders
Oracle DBA
ASR-ICT Received on Wed Jan 12 2000 - 06:36:37 CST