system table space highly fragmanted

From: Anurag Minocha <anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 16:52:10 +0530

Hi ,
My system tablespace is highly fragmanted. Somewhere I read that deffered rollback segments use the system tablespace, and because of this the systrem table space gets fragmanted.

I use a shutdown abort every day to take backup's Can this create deffered rollback segments.

-How do i fix the highly fragmanted system table space.,
-While database creation stage how can i make sure that the system
tablespace doesn't get fragmanted.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Anurag

also reply at
anurag_at_synergy-infotech.com Received on Wed Jan 12 2000 - 05:22:10 CST