ORACLE 8i configuration

From: cec <francesco.guerrieroNOfrSPAM_at_ch.abnamro.com.invalid>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:11:18 -0800

Hi,
I have to create a new Oracle DB for a Datawarehouse project. The dimension of the DB is 5Gb at the start. Since I'm new on this kind of project I'd like to know how t o initialize my DB.

Thanks

My questions are

Instance configuration

db_files ?

db_block_buffers ?

shared_pool_size ?

Tablespace

Which are the rules to build up the different tablespaces ?