Downgrade from 8.1.5 to 8.0.5

From: Steve B <steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:35:10 -0000

I've been asked to look at the impact of downgrading from 8.1.5 to 8.0.5 for reasons that do not need explaining here....

What is the best way of doing this, ensuring that obviously we keep all of our data and users intact ???

I don't think that we've been using any of the latest features of 8.1.5 which may have caused us even more problems...

The only areas of concern are : external procedures and dynaminc SQL...can anyone confirm that these have remained the same between the two versions.

Cheers

Steve Bright

steve.bright_at_capgemini.co.uk Received on Wed Jan 12 2000 - 04:35:10 CST