Help for a beginer--error in installing Oracle8 on windows nt4.0 workstation

From: Sam <san.yuNOsaSPAM_at_utoronto.ca.invalid>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 20:04:26 +1600

Hi,

I am beginer for learning Oracle8. There was an error message while installing Oracle8 onto Windows NT workstation, the message said: "ntperf80[1]: 'start block token' expected when "." found", and then the setup shuted down. Any advice to help me get through my first step will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Sam