Re: Help! Orainst end with access violation - Dr Watson

From: IDEDWARDS <idedwards_at_aol.com>
Date: 11 Jan 2000 23:03:16 GMT

It is most probably due to the fact that the oracle installer you are using is not Y2K compliant.

If you look on the oracle web site at the product matrix for Y2K it lists the oracle installers that are Y2K compliant. We have had the same problem on our site.

Ed Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 17:03:16 CST