HYPERLINK

From: <nimatva_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 21:49:28 GMT

Is there any function or anything in ORACLE 8.0.5 that is comaprable with the hyperlink datatype in ACCESS?
I am trying to convert an access97 database to Oracle8.0.5. Some of the tables has hyperlink datatype and the forms in access shows the user the links which the user can click and view. My project requires me to convert the database but the keep the Access forms and link the forms to oracle tables using ODBC. I am saving the hyperlinks as varchar2 but I need find out a way to show the texts to the user as links. I was hoping that there might be some function in Access that will convert a text to hyperlink. Or is there any better way in ORACLE to do that?
Any info will help me a lot.
Thanks-
Nimat

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 15:49:28 CST