How do get records affected?

From: Robert R. Wagner <expantes_at_maine.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 14:43:10 -0500

In DBMS_SQL, the EXECUTE function nicely returns the number of records affected, which I use a lot.

Now, in a simple procedure using an ordinary UPDATE statement, I want to get the number records affected. (Usually, it's just one--I just want to test, in order to be sure.) Is there a system variable that yields this?

Thanks >>>>>> Robert
ExpanTest, Inc.
22 Monument Square, Suite 503
Portland, ME 04101-4031
http://www.gwi.net/expantest
(207) 871-0224 Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 13:43:10 CST