Re: Oracle 8i listener refuse connection.

From: Pete Sharman <psharman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:16:30 -0800

Can you explain why you would want to avoid these things? The two kernels are in separate ORACLE_HOME's, and the number of instances is only limited by the resources of the box. There are lots of sites doing exactly what the original poster did with two installations, and bald statements like you've made don't explain the problems you see.

Pete